It’s time for end of season sales as retailers begin to make room for new collections and products! If you aren’t sure what to add to your winter wardrobe, but have the itch to shop or put those gift cards from Christmas to use, take some color inspiration from a few of Audrey’s favorite style blogger icons.
Jewel toned palettes have continual moments of glory throughout fashion’s timeline, and the rich, classic hues of ruby, garnet, emerald, and turquoise seem to be a favorite for bloggers right now. Ready-to-wear trends change rapidly, but these colors provide instant elegance with even the edgiest looks.
Love what you see? Check out these jewel toned finds in fabrics perfect for keeping warm.
1. Forever21 – Love21 Contemporary Genuine Suede Flat-Front Shorts: Available Here For $27.90
2. H&M’s Biker Style Wool-Blend Coat: Available Here For $79
3. Free People’s Brooks Ankle Boot: Available Here For $198
4. ACNE Studios’ Lambskin Moto Jacket: Available Here For $1750
5. Chriselle Lim’s Wool J.Crew Skirt Shown Above: Available Here For $130
Feature Image Courtesy Of Wendyslookbook.com