We were there when British socialite Tahani Al-Jamil and quintessential Florida Man Jason Mendoza first met as soulmates, way back in 2016 when “The Good Place” began. Then we were there when they met again, and again, and again, and… well, you get the picture. Played by Jameela Jamil and Manny Jacinto, Tahani and Jason brought some of the biggest laughs and even some surprising tears throughout the series’ four seasons.
The sitcom is finally coming to an end a little over three years later, after a wild ride to every imaginable plane of existence and back again. As we prep our tissue boxes and cozy blankets to watch the finale episode, take a walk down memory lane with this list of the best Tahani and Jason moments. Go Team Cockroach!
1.When Jason showed off his wedding gear:
2. When Tahani revealed her goals:
3. When Jason got into landscaping:
4. When Tahani tried out some new slang:
5. When Jason asked the real questions:
6. When Tahani agreed to uphold a solemn oath:
7. When Jason nailed a word search:
8. When Tahani imagined what could be waiting in the Bad Place:
9. When Jason got a little too excited about shiny things:
10. And finally, when the two of them got together for the best date any of us could ever dream of:
We’re going to miss these dorks. Settle in tonight to catch “The Good Place”’s extended finale episode on NBC at 8:30pm PST.